My best stuff lists
Poetry (by me)
- More Than Mere Survival
- Two Napkins
- In Love, and out
Gluten free recipes
As a consequence of my cancer treatment many years ago, I have many dietary restrictions;
- No gluten (I use Bob's Red Mill gluten-free flours)
- No eggs (I can use milk in baking)
- No spices (I can't eat most restaurant meals)
- Other things I have not specifically tested; I maintain a list of things I can eat, it's simpler.
I've developed three recipes that I can eat:
- Ada Reference Manual 2012 in info format
- NASA Goddard GDS project Ada coding standard
- I maintained this while working at NASA Goddard; I'm retired
now. LaTeX source
- Stephe's Ada Library
- useful stuff
- Spacecraft math
- detailed description of the spacecraft math library in SAL, including derivations of all algorithms.
- Verify links on a web site
- Access vs Object
- Discussion of Ada programming style
- Emacs ada-mode
- Latest release of Emacs Ada mode.
- Emacs wisi indentation/navigation engine
- Latest release of Emacs wisi.
Author : Stephen Leake
Last modified: Sat Feb 25 11:41:00 CST 2017